Friday, July 18, 2008

If you need a smile today...or any other day...

This video will make you smile. Guaranteed. It may even make you a little weepy.

It reminded me of how much I love music, to dance, travel and meet new people. Everywhere I've traveled I have gone out dancing. That is until I became a mother. I wonder why I haven't gone dancing. It has always been one of those things that made me feel soooo good. I do dance with Sabrina quite a bit. She LOVES the 80's hits. And do I dare say that she loves the song by Nelly Furtado "Promiscuous Girl"? Ha ha. Seriously, I think she just likes the songs with strong beats and any song that I sing along to.

Been feeling a little out of sorts lately. I think I'm in need of some serious family time. We've been so busy and Sabrina was so sick which made me and Dave sick. It was constant for 3 months. Colds, eye infections, 2 ear infections. No kidding. The stress levels have been HIGH.

Hmmm, maybe we just need some Dave and Maria time...

Anyway, enjoy the video and the music it's set to. You will love it.


Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

No comments: