Monday, December 7, 2009

Smackdown!!!

Yes, we/I disappeared for a moment there...but we're BACK. Lots of changes in our lives in the past 6 months and I'll give you a glimpse of some of the highlights soon. Just starting to come out of our little bubble up here in freezing New England.

In the meantime, there's nothing like the following clip to kill writer's block in a single moment. Seriously. It's one of the funniest Taiwanese news clips I've ever seen - and my fellow Taiwanese news watching peeps will agree that they give us plenty to heckle. Yes, it's in mandarin but trust me that you do not need to speak Chinese to understand what the reporter is saying. It may even make it funnier!

A picture is worth a thousand words in any language.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Geoff K. said...

That's a riot. I can't believe that western news channels haven't figured that out yet-- if you don't have the video, just make it!

A question for the ladies: if you catch your husband cheating with three women, is that three times worse than one... or just a little worse? Men need to know these things. :0

Kate said...

Those graphics are so hilarious! totally LOL'd!